Cellular Connectivity for Ultra Low Power IoT Products
We help you to build and manage low power IoT products based on cellular radio technologies
Specific challenges in the development of IoT products
Do you face them?
The interactive product operates outside
- The product depends on long range communication, i.e. it works out of the range of WLAN, ZigBee and BLE.
- The product likewise has to send and recieve data. A bidirectional communication is indispensible.
- The product needs a reliable network reception.
The product needs a super long battery lifetime
- The data transmission has to be energy efficient with as little overhead as possible.
- The communication protocol must be capable of delivering messages to clients that are periodically powered down.
The product deployment must scale
- The customer shall be able to use the product out of the box, i.e. no installation effort is needed.
- The product must work anywhere in the world. It has to depend on availible communication infrastructure.
- The management of the products has to be simple, particularly the billing process.
We offer a ready to use communication platform designed for these challenges
Take advantage of the following benefits:
How our communication platform works
Learn more about the Longlatec technology:
Manage your devices
- Activate & deactivate your products
- Monitor usage
- Streamline billing
- Connect your applications
- Push your data using callbacks
- Connect to any platform
- Retained messaging: deliver data reliably to sleeping clients
- Scalable and fault tolerant
- Our protocol minizes data overhead and thus energy
- We offer Libraries for easy integration
Rapid prototyping with Longlatec
We assist you with the development of your IoT product.
Cortex M0+ microprocessor with 4 kB RAM, 16 kB Flash and 12 MHz
- Small form factor 25x 42 mm
- Prototyping on a breadboard
- SMD and THT compatible
- Integrated sim chip
- Configured and controlled over our API